Skip to main content

CDD Jump For Joy Baby Card

Hello. I'm excited to share a card I've created. I've using a super cute Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamp called Jump For Joy set. 





I've coloured this adorable images using coloured ball point pens. I created them a scene using Craftin Desert Diva's Die Cuts I used two sets called Garden Boarder Die (the flowers) and Outdoor Landscape 2 Die Cuts (the grass.) For the background I used the shaving foam marble painting using Distress Inks technique. It's such a fun way to create quick beautiful one of a kind background patterns. This image came with the sentiment on the card. 

I hope that you like my card. I'd like to take this opportunity to talk about the Craftin Desert Diva's Gallery Facebook groups March Mood Board Challenge. This is such a fun challenge which you can find as an event here. We would love it if you could stop by and share any creations that would fit the theme using any Craftin Desert Diva's products. 

This is the March mood board image.

Comments

  1. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Victoria, I'm amazed at how well you coloured the images using ball point pens! I love the little flowers in the grass, it all finishes the card off so beautifully. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Polkadoodles, good luck in the draw. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautiful and adorable! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is magnificent, Victoria! Great job using those colors. It's really wonderful to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. We do love people who play with us regularly. :-D Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring, such a sweet card. THanks for playing along with us at Polkadoodles, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card