Skip to main content

CDD Birthday Surprise Friends Card

Hi. I'm happy to be sharing a card I've created. I've using another adorable Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamp from the Birthday Surprise set. I made several cards using this fabulous digital stamp set. This time I've combined two cute critters this time. 





I've coloured the images with Touch Five Markers and watercoloured pencils. For the background I tried for the first time shaving foam marble painting using Distress Inks and Acrylic Paint I had so much fun creating them. I wanted to create a tile effect paper for the adorable images to stand on. So I took my score board and did even lines both ways. I put the paper with the embossed bit facing down and ran some ink pads across so the bit I embossed would stay white. I did the same effect on some die cut flowers from a Craftin Desert Diva's Die Cut Set called Garden Boarder Die to add a patten to the tile effect paper. I create a bunting using scraps of paper which I coloured with ink. The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamp collection called Birthday Sentiments.


I would like to take this opportunity to talk about event within the Craftin Desert Diva's Gallery Facebook group. Our March Craftin Desert Diva's Facebook Gallery Mood Board Challenge is a fun challenge can be found as an March Facebook mood board event here. We'd love it if you could stop by and share any creations that would fit the theme using any Craftin Desert Diva's products. 

This is the March mood board image.
I designed my card to fit this mood board. The pastel colours, celebration, cake, flowers, tiles and the bunting are what I took inspiration from on my card.  

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges
(I created my own embossed tile effect and shaving foam marble background papers)  

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. 

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, love the images and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! We hope to see you again!
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the two critters. Very pretty card. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and adorable card! Thanks for joining us at MIUCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card