Skip to main content

SG Hoppy Christmas Frog Card

Hi. I'm starting to try to build up my Christmas cards so I've created this fun card using Sasayaki Glitter's Christmas Frog digital stamp. There are lots of wonderful Christmas images at the Sasayaki Glitter Etsy Shop. This image is currently the October Progressive Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Challenge #22 image. I've coloured him using Touch Five Markers and Pencils.



This is the sketch.

I used two layers of Distress Inked embossed paper. Then I used twig die cuts and a flower punch with yellow pearls in the center to embellish this card. I've computer generated the sentiment.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Victoria :-) I love this Christmas frog, what a cute image!! the embossed background and colours are perfect! Love this! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little image!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday this week Victoria!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great coloring on your image. He made me smile! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card