Skip to main content

SBS Wheelbarrow Rio

Hi. I'm stopping by today to share my Autumn inspired card for SBS Friends September Facebook Group Progressive Challenge. This month's Simply B Stamps is called Wheelbarrow Rio the sentiment came with her. I'd also like to share a link to the Simply B Stamps Blog.

For this Facebook Challenge there are several rules which can be found in the album description on the Facebook Group. I hope that I've covered all of them.


I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and Pencils using all required colours (orange, cream, brown and black.) I've added a few layers of patterned paper one with leaves (as required in the rules) and the other a simple lined pattern. I've used a flourish die cut and layered up pre-made flowers to embellish this card.

I'd like to share my card into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by. 

Comments

  1. What a cute creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Leaves’ challenge at Dies R Us as well as the ‘Leave it to me’ challenge at Double D! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So FUN! She's really kicking up her heels! lol Love that image, especially the wheel barrow and pretty fall leaves! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Double D, Leave It To Me Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun creation. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring of this cute image is simply fantastic! A beautifully crafted card and I'm happy to see it in our Leave it to Me challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card