Skip to main content

LS Oak Leaf Fairy Shaker Card

Hi. I decided to make a very Autumn looking card full of orange, yellow, red and a bit of green. I've made this card for my Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog Inspiration card for Challenge #50. I used Oak Leaf Fairy. She is a very beautiful Lemon Shortbread Digital Stamp.


As she's a fairy I decided to play around blending different autumn pencil colours. When I was colouring I got the idea to create a leaf shaker card similar to one I created around this time last year. I've used die cut leaves and embellished with die cuts on the frame.

I'll be adding this card to the Lemon Shortbread Facebook Group.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Hiding In My Craft Room - #317 Super Scrap Saturday (I've used lots of scrap card to die cut the leaves in the shaker of this card and the acetate has been recycled from a toy package)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Comments

  1. Great shaker card,Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring love the Autumn colours and little leaves
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just popping back to say----Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card