Skip to main content

KKD Magical Foxicorn Snow Globe Christmas Card

Hello. I'm here with a very pink girly Christmas card using a Knitty Kitty Digital Stamp called Foxicorn. I've coloured her using coloured ball point biro pens and pencils. I've created her a snow global card base and layered up Clearly Besotted Stamp set called Tree Landscape die cuts. I've added embossing power to the top of each layer. The sentiment I computer generated and I've embellished with die cut flowers made of tissue paper layered up to create white winter flowers. The blue background I've embossed dots on it. 



Other challenges I'd like to enter this card into are

In The Pink - #123 Fantasy (I hope this card is pink enough)

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Comments

  1. This is fabulous! First, colouring biro has never looked so good! The wintery flowers are an epic embellishment... did you just diecut several layers? They are so cool! And I love the idea of foxicorn and his snowdome! Thanks for entering into the spirit of Kitmas x

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous snow globe card Victoria, Your colouring with biro's is amazing and such a wonderful scene you have created for your backdrop. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Unicorn and we hope to see you back with us again. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card