Skip to main content

SD Easter Bunny and Basket Card

Hello!! I've been playing with some Scrappers Delight images and wanted to share my creation with you. Okay so I've put two easter images together in one scene. They are called Easter Basket Digi and Easter Bunny.


I've coloured with a mixture of Touch Five Markers and coloured biro pens. I've used inks like watercolours to colour the background paper. Then I've embossed it and added Peachy Keen Stamp Set wording.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges


Thank you for stopping by today.

Comments

  1. Beautiful card and design love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight Challenge this month
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Easter card! Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very festive card! love the bright colores!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights Challenge this month!
    Mieke DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card