Skip to main content

FTH Hogs and Kisses PigWit Card

Hello! I'm super happy to be sharing with you another piggy card I've made for the From The Heart stamp of the month Progressive Challenge. I've combined it with I{heart}Sketches with a twist of the week Challenge. This image is called Hogs and Kisses PigWit.




I've coloured him and his background using Spectrum Noir Markers and Aquarell Pencils. I've tried to keep to the sketch layout as much as I could but I've flipped it onto it's side. I cut him out in a circle shape and added hand drawn stitches. I drew and pencil coloured circles onto the background paper in blue and green colours. Then I die cut two strips using Spellbinders rounded end rectangle die cuts and embossed them. The sentiment is from Desert Diva Blog. I added gems and a bow as embellishments to finish the card off.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges
Fab N Funky Challenge - #338 Bingo (I chose a vertical line of gems, die cut and stitching)
I hope that you like this card.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Comments

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time! Please add a copy of the sketch to your post as this is one of the few rules we have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card… That little pig digital stamp is fabulous... Please join us again next time. Good luck!
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, Victoria. Great coloring of Hamlet and i like the friendly spring Colors.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent dimension you got on those circles and your card design works perfectly with the Sketch this week at From The Heart Stamps. So glad you could join us. Best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the sketch! Love the springy colors you used as well.

    Thanks for joining us @ FTHS for our weekly sketch challenge! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this piggy! A great card.
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute piggy card. lovely.

    Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    beautiful work, I like your colors and digi is sensational.
    Thank you for taking part in the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenge
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the wonderful soft feel of your darling card. Thanks for sharing with us at From the Heart SOTM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of the Stamp of the Month at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love the background.
    Please remember to follow us
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. I like the subtlety of your card. Thanks for sharing at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges and hope to see you again. Good luck.

    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT

    My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    Inspiration Destination, DT
    Craft Your Passion, DT
    Crafting With An Attitude, DT
    Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
    Simply Create Too, DT
    Get Creative, DT
    Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT
    A Bit More Time To Craft, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card