Skip to main content

Bugaboo's Friend Flower Doodle Card

Hi. I'm back today with this month's card for Outlaws Progressive Monthly Challenge. This month's image is by Bugaboo and is called Friend Flower Doodle.


I've coloured the image using Touch Five Markers and watercolour pencils. I created the background myself using Distress Ink's. I've coloured the flowers to match the flowers on the image. To finish of I've embellished with a butterfly, bow and three wooden hearts.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by my blog.


Comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Jo's Scrap Shack. I love the hand-made background and the sheer butterfly.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just LOVE your card! The background paper is just perfect (and I probably wouldn't have thought of using it!!) Thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Joyce, DT
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, wonderful background, image and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card