Skip to main content

ABM Lady Emma Card

Hello! I'm here to share with you my very last Art By Miran Progressive Facebook Challenge card. As this will be the last one. I'm sad that the challenge has come to a end but I'm grateful and thankful of all the challenges, encouragement from the creations I've made in the past and the fun that I've had. Not only fun from creating with her beautiful images but from seeing other people's creations using them too.

 
Anyway this gorgeous image is called Lady Emma. You can find her and all her other beautiful images here. I've coloured her using Spectrum Noir Markers and pencil. I've used a simple patterned paper for the background and added Spellbinders Majestic Squares die cuts. I've added a big handmade flower. I think the sentiment is one created by Tracy Wray from Crafty Cats 957 Designs Digital Stamps. I've put the sentiment on top of my handmade accordion folded circle. 

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Comments

  1. Fabulous card and I like you I am sad about Art by Miran challenges stopping, they have been so fun to take part in. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Colour Crazy Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card