Skip to main content

Sasayaki Glitter October Release and Freebie

Hello!! I hope that your having a lovely day. It's the new release at Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps today!! I had the pleasure of colouring lots of the images for this new release. This release is based on Autumn and Halloween. I'd like to share and hopefully inspire you with the possibility of these beautiful new images.

There is a feebie (for 24hours only) to celebrate this new release which you can find at the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group. And also a new challenge which is running on the Facebook Group using this freebie!! How awesome is that! We'd love it if you could stop by.

 This is the super sweet Fall Peggy.

 Next up we have Halloween Amy and Pup.
I decided to experiment with green skin colour.

 Here we have the ever so adorable Pumpkin Elly.
I really enjoyed her.

This is Witch Bunny.

The last image from this new release I coloured is this one called Halloween Monster Family.
This is the 24 hour freebie which you can get from the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group. Just pop over get this fantastic freebie gift.

I hope that you like how I've coloured these new images. You can see more colourings and projects made with these new release images on the Sasayaki Glitter Esty shop, the Sasayaki Glitter blog and the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.

Comments

  1. I love this month's release! You did a fab job coloring them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card