Skip to main content

Sasayaki Glitter mid May release day and 24 hour freebie

Hello again. I'm really excited to say that I've had the honour of being part of a brilliant company called Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps. I am now part of her colourist design team. I totally love her images. So today is new release day. On her Facebook group there is a 24 hour freebie to celebrate. This digital stamp is called Tutu Bunny and you can find her here (free for 24 hours only!)

You can find more inspiration about these new releases on the Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps blog here.

To find these lovely digital stamps and loads more head over to her Esty shop here.

Ok so here are just a few digital stamps from the new collection that I had the pleasure to colour.
This image is called Hot Air Balloon.

This digital stamp is called Honeymoon Couple. Aren't they so sweet.
This is Shy Pirate that I've colour up ready for a project. I love this little guy.
Here is Shy Pirate again. This time I've coloured and made this pirate themed card during the week for one of my daughters friends birthday party which was a pirate themed so he was the perfect fit.

Don't forget to go get the very cute Tutu Bunny. Click here for a direct link to the Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps Facebook group to find her free for 24 hours only. So you'd better hop over fast.

Ok so that's all from me for now. I do hope you like my colouring and the card. And I hope to see you at the Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps Facebook group where you can post your own creations using her adorable images.
Happy crafting everybody.

Comments

  1. All you images look great!!!! I love how you colored the map!😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card