Skip to main content

Repunzel Sassy Card

Hello. Today is another beautiful day here. I found out yesterday that one of my favourite digital stamps shop Sassy Studio Designs is closing very soon. This has been heartbreaking news as I only discovered her beautiful digital stamps a few months ago. This means that of you like what you see with this image called Repunzel Sassy and would like her or any other of her gorgeous digital stamps. You need to head over to the shop and buy them as soon as possible. Here is a link to the shop. I'm hoping that she will keep her Facebook group going as there are so many lovely creation on there. At the moment it is still possible to join in with her Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge Blog. This time there is a sketch layout to follow. So I created this card.

I've coloured her with Spectrum Noir Markers and shaded using pencils. I've coloured the stripy pink backgrounds on the card using watercolour pencils. The flowers and the frame have been made with my Brother Scan N Cut machine.

I will be sad to not see any more Sassy Studio Designs images. But I'm so glad I got the opportunity to buy the ones I've got and I'm sure that I will keep using these beautiful images over and over.

I'd like this card to be entered into the following challenges

Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge Blog. The challenge is this layout. You can find this challenge here.

In The Pink Challenge Blog which is called For a child/baby. This card is perfect for a little girl as it has Repunzel on it. Click here to join in with this challenge

Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog. This times challenge is called Lots of layers. Here is a link to this challenge.

The final challenge I'd like to enter this card into is the Art By MiRan Challenge blog called Anything Goes. Click here to find and join in with this challenge.

I hope that you like what I've created.
I do hope that you check out her shop while you can. Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

  1. I love how you coloured Rapunzel... and the flowers are a perfect touch.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - hope we'll see you enter again soon!

    Christine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I love how you coloured her and the background. Thanks for joining in the In The Pink challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card