Skip to main content

GDT for ABM on FB using Olivia

Hi everyone. Today I'd like to share with you a card that I made for the Art By MiRan Monthly Facebook group challenge. As last month I got given the opportunity to be the guest designer for this challenge this month. The challenge is called Anything Goes with a optional theme. This months optional theme is Anything no squares or rectangles. This challenge is only for Art by MiRan digital stamp. To join in with this fun challenge challenge click here. There is also a Progressive Challenge going on in this Facebook group.

I totally loved making this shaped easel card. I've used Art by MiRan digital stamp called Olivia. You can find her and more of these beautiful digital stamps here. I've coloured her using Spectrum Noir Markers and shaded using pencils. I've used Tonic scalloped circle trellis die set. Xcut swirls shaped die and some Craft Emotions flower dies. The sentiment is from a Tatty Twinkle CD rom.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Art By MiRan Challenge blog called Anything Goes which can be found here.

Inky Impressions Challenge blog. The theme this month is called Die Cuts and Flowers. Click here to find and join in with this challenge.

Di's Digi Designs Challenge blog called Flowers Everywhere. You can join in with this challenge here.

The Pencil Case Challenge blog called Summer Colours. Click here to find and join in with this challenge.

I hope that you like my creation.

Comments

  1. Very pretty! Love the colours and card shape!
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card