Skip to main content

FTH World best Brother card

Hello. I'm stopping by with a card I have made today using a From The Heart digital stamp set. This set is very versatile. And has very generously been offered as a freebie in the From The Heart online shop. Click here find it. While your there it would be good to explore her website as there are quite a few new additions.

I've coloured the image using Spectrum Noir Markers and shaded using pencils. The sentiment is part of the set. The background is plain paper that I've stamped with a Peachy Keens stamp from the Hot Cocoa stamp set.

I've created this card for the I {heart} Sketches with a tWist Challenge. I've followed the sketch layout. Click here to find this challenge.

I'd also like to enter this card into the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog called Food and/or drink. I think that this card fits perfectly with this challenge. You can find this challenge here.

I'd like to enter this card into the Pencil Case Challenge blog called T = Two. The theme means two colours. Apart from white this card has two dominating colours so I hope this card is acceptable for the challenge. You can click here to find and join in with this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy crafting everybody.

Comments

  1. Great card, the papers are perfect with this image.
    Thanks for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! :) and I especially like that you handstamped your background too.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card