Skip to main content

Don't Worry... Bee Happy

Hi again. Ok so this time I've made a bright card using a Scrappers Delights digital stamp. If you like this Bee you can get him free from Scrappers Delights Facebook group which can be found here. This ends today and there will be another image as it's Freebie Friday tomorrow in the group so you need to be quick. However if you do happen to miss it you can still buy this guy here. This bee and lots of other bees are on offer at $1 each until the 18th of May. So you can get a whole family of them for very little if you like.

I've kept this card quite simple. I've coloured the bee using Chameleon Colour Tones Pens. The sentiment has been computer generated. The card behind him has homemade texture paste that I've added to it using a stencil. Then I've used gesso to seal it in and distress ink to colour the edges. I've used a embossing folder for the background. Then embellished with two small Sunflowers that I made by layering up some flowers dies made by Craft Emotions.

I'd like to add this card into the following challenges the Scrappers Delights Facebook group Monthly Progressive Challenge which can be found here.

The Inky Impressions Challenge blog. The theme is die cuts and flowers. I've used both on this card. You can find this challenge here.

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Blog called Things with wings. Click here to find and join in with this challenge.

Ok so here's the card.

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card