Skip to main content

Cute Kitten

Hi all. It's a beautiful sunny day here in the UK and I've got a card I've created for Gerda Steiner Designs - Share Your Design Challenge. It sure would be nice to see more projects entered into this challenge. You can find the challenge here. I love Gerda Steiner Designs images. I've decided to used her cute little kitten digital stamp. It is called Love Your Kitten and can be found in her online shop here. If you like this little guy I think you may like to take a look around the rest of her online shop here. They are all so cute and there are a few freebies within the shop too. As well as rubber and clear stamps sets of the most adorable little creatures available to buy. There is also a blog linked here and Facebook group which is full of inspiration creations using these images. I think that Gerda Steiner Designs images are so versatile. I think that anybody would love a card with a cute critter on.

I've kept this card quite simple. I've sat this little kitten image on a chair that I made with my Brother Scan N Cut. The kitten and chair have been coloured using watercolour pencils. I've added a Spellbinders Marrocan Accents die (the page devider) and a Provo Craft bird embossing folder.

I'd also like to enter this card into a few challenges

The Create and Inspire Challenge Blog which is called Anything Goes. This challenge can be found here.

The Digichooseday Challenge blog called Kraft/Die Cut. I've gone for die cut but if I get time I'd like to try a creation using Kraft paper.. Don't hold me to it though. Anyway if your up for the challenge yourself click here.

The Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is No Patterned Paper. Click here to join in. I think as this card has plain blue paper with embossing on it that this card is perfect for the challenge.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.
Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Great card, love he cute kitty.
    Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love how you put him in the chair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our Kraft Card or die cuts challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is so cute! Love the little kitty. Thanks so much for playing along at Digi Choosday's Kraft/Die cuts challenge this time. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card